We are excited to announce Kraken’s NFTournament!
In celebration of the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournaments, Kraken is hosting a series of six competitions that coincide with each round of the real event. The competition will culminate in an epic championship round where one winner will take home their very own Azuki NFT worth over $20,000¹!
Kraken is giving away an NFT prize pool valued at over $50,000, so join today!
Who can participate?
Whether you are new to NFTs or a seasoned collector, this competition is open to everyone in the United States². The competition includes two separate tiers of prizes for existing clients and new clients alike. Kraken will select one winner from each tier for each round of the competition. Eligibility requirements for access to each tier are noted below:
- Tier 1 includes all existing clients and any new clients that qualify by March 14, 2023 at 1pm EST.
- Tier 2 includes all new clients that qualify after March 14, 2023 at 1pm EST.
To qualify you need to:
- Be a United States citizen or resident²
- Follow our Kraken NFT Twitter
- Retweet this tweet
- Be Intermediate or Pro Verified
- Visit Kraken NFT and agree to our Terms and Conditions (if you haven’t already)
- Participate in one or more of the six different competitions, which will be detailed on our Kraken NFT Twitter account, this blog post, and in subsequent emails
What can you win¹?
The winners of each tournament round will receive NFTs from some of the hottest collections on the market. Check out the NFTs up for grabs during each round of the competition:
Tier 1 Prizes
- Round 6 – Azuki ($23,300)
- Round 5 – DeGods ($11,300)
- Round 4 – Otherdeed (Mystic) ($4,500)
- Round 3 – Cool Cats ($3,500)
- Round 2 – Lil Pudgy ($900)
- Round 1 – Alien Frens ($600)
Tier 2 Prizes
- Round 6 – On Chain Monkey ($5,250)
- Round 5 – Renga ($2,300)
- Round 4 – Okay Bears ($875)
- Round 3 – VeeFriends Series 2 ($400)
- Round 2 – Hashmasks ($400)
- Round 1 – Feetpix.wtf ($125)
How will winners get their NFTs?
Kraken will select winners within 48 hours of the close of the round. Winners will be chosen based on creativity and originality. We will notify them via a direct message (DM) sent from @KrakenNFT³. Competition winners will receive their prizes in their Kraken account.
What is the schedule?
Each of the rounds noted below will feature a different type of competition, with the specific details for each round revealed on the same day the round starts. Follow along on @KrakenNFT, this blog, and email for all the specifics.
Round 1 (March 15-17)
Round 2 (March 17-19)
Round 3 (March 22-24)
Round 4 (March 24-26)
Round 5 (March 28-April 1)
Round 6 (April 2-3)
Not a Kraken client yet?
Don’t miss out on the competition! Create your Kraken account before 1pm EST on March 14, 2023 for your chance to win your own NFT from the Tier 1 prize pool.
Full Terms and Conditions for the NFTournament can be viewed here.
¹Values determined as of March 8, 2023 and are based on current collection floor prices; subject to change.
²Excluding participants residing in New York or Washington.
³@KrakenNFT will never ask for your username, password, or any other related personal information.
#Compete #Krakens #NFTournament #chance #win #prizes